China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where they interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
In this 39th podcast, China Paradigm interviewed Adrien Fabry, the General Manager of Phoceis Asia, a leading agency providing social media strategies in China, to learn how to create successful social campaigns in China on different social platforms.
Read the full article here:
Adrien Fabry, serial entrepreneur and current General Manager of Phoceis Agency in China, explains all the tips, tricks and insights of a social commerce campaign in China. In this interview conducted by Matthieu David, we learn not only about different Chinese social media platforms but also practical advice on budgeting, chatbots, and teamwork.
Highlights of this episode include:
- The minimum budget to be active online in China
- WeChat’s ecosystem in China
- How do you configure a chatbot and what can it be used for?
- Livestreaming in China, is it still hot for social commerce?
- How to turn followers into sales
- Minimum spending per day on advertising in China
- Conversion rate during promotions in China
Watch the video here:
Or read the transcript: